Bliss in a jar

Back in my gourmet food shop and gift basket company days I used to sell Prairie Thyme's Roasted Tomato Chutney. When I phased the fancy foods out- I needed more space for the things that actually made real money- like tables, I never stopped ordering it. My shop was the only one in town that carried it and surely I could not live without it. I use it in many different ways, over a log of goat cheese, mixed into home-made mayonnaise, it makes a great spread for sandwiches. I glaze chicken with it,top fish with it, dip french fries into it, and also I have to admit...eat it straight out of the jar with a spoon! Needless to say, I love the chutney, it is blissfully good. So, I felt compelled to share, I hope you can find it where you live, you will not be disappointed! The company's website is http://www.prairiethyme.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roast Chicken With Honey Mustard Glaze and Autumn Roasted vegetables

Moroccan Carrot and Goat Cheese Sandwich with Green Olive Tapenade

Chipotle Spiced Chicken Burger without a bun (Gluten Free)